I haven’t blogged in a while now, mostly due to extreme naughtiness — not of the “Girls Gone Wild” variety, but more like “OMG, I am so busy, and how am I ever going to leave for vacation at this rate?”
Well, I’m still insanely busy, but I am still leaving for vacation today, so let me just hit the highlights:
* My hiking guide has had some surgery but is apparently okay and hopes to be leading hikes again in November. Yay!
* I have turned the final-final revisions of HOURGLASS in to my editor. Yay!
* I forgot my luggage locks at home! Boo.
* Otherwise, I appear to be compactly and completely packed for my South American trip, which begins tonight. Yay!
* The very cool people at TeachingBooks.net have a feature about author name pronunciation, and they invited me to take part. Now, I figure most of you understand how to pronounce “Claudia Gray,” which isn’t exactly a tongue-twister. But if you are curious to hear me chatting about the name for a while, you can check out the link here.
OK, I think that’s about it. I’m flying out this evening, so wish me luck with flights, transfers, all of that. Pictures when I return!